Out of School Hours Care Program
The Redwood Park Out of School Hours [OSHC] and Vacation Care [VAC] programs offer the Redwood Park community a high quality care service for children who are of school age.
The service is operated by the Redwood Park School Governing Council in conjunction with a Community Advisory Committee which supports the Director and staff in the overall management and daily operation of the service.
The Redwood Park Out of School Hours Care and Vacation Care Service is a child-focused service where:
- The service operates according to a stated philosophy and aims to reflect the local community by encouraging participation and discussion about all issues relevant to the turning of the service
- Children, families and staff are treated as equal and valued individuals
- The value of play is paramount and children have opportunities for challenge and ongoing learning
- Children are encouraged to join in experience to lead them to become successful learners, confident individuals and active and informed members of the community
- Children are encouraged to develop to their full potential within a safe, caring and supportive environment that recognises the importance of families for children
- Through a positive approach, childrens behaviour is guided to build their confidence and self-esteem
Our service operates during the following times:
Before School Care - 7:00 to 8.45am- Monday to Friday
After School Care - 3:05 to 6:00pm - Monday to Friday
Vacation Care - 7:00 to 6:00pm - School holiday periods
For further information, please phone the OSHC service directly on 0408 830 706 or the school on (08) 8264 9734 Email: email@example.com
We also have a Facebook page where you can find the latest news on what is happening. Please visit and click "like" at this address: https://www.facebook.com/redwoodparkoshc?fref=ts
Alternatively, general information on fees, operating procedures and any upcoming special events including the next vacation care program can be obtained via the links below.
Enrolment forms are available from the school or via the FORMS tab on our home page.